IDEAL FEET INSERTS- worthless product, can't return, walk-fit is much better product
Do not use "Ideal Feet". They do not have a refund policy. You pay about $400 for $5 worth of plastic. I had tried every shoe insert I could find at shoe stores, walmart, academy, thermoformable inserts from my podiatrist, you name it. Endured heel pain and planter fascitis for about 5 years. Tried Ideal_Feet inserts after hearing about them on a radio advertisement. I was desperate for relief. Paid around $400 for the set of stuff they give you. Tried the ideal feet for about 2 months, at first I thought they might be helping, but eventually the pain was worse when using the ideal-feet product.
I gave up on finding anything that helped much. About 2 years later (3 months ago) a co-worker recommended walk-fit. His wife had purchased them for him from bed, bath & beyond or some store chain like that. I bought mine on ebay for $18 including shipping. Felt huge relief within days and now I hardly ever think about the pain in my heel, because it is almost non-existent. I promise you, I have nothing to gain by saying this. I wish someone had told me about walk-fit sooner.
The walk-fit insert comes with 3 different levels of interchangeable arch supports. (Ideal-feet only has one). I would recommend starting out with the smaller one for a couple weeks and then move up a size. I now use the largest arch support, but it takes awhile to condition your feet to be ready to move up to it. Start out wearing the inserts for about an hour the first day, 2 hours the next and gradually work into all day. Your arches will be sore until your feet get conditioned to them.
The insert takes much of the weight off your heel and transfers it to your arch. It also stretches out the arch, which is the most important part of the remedy. I saw some reviews about walk-fit.com regarding their shipping service that wasn't too good. So I would not purchase directly from walk-fit.com but rather through a seller on ebay. There are several. I chose one with good ratings by ebay. Good luck.... it's worth $18 to give $5 worth of plastic a try... not $400.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "they told me that my front fillings needed replaced. i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done. i told..."
- "Just got a necklace with warranty in January. Last month the necklace broke. The cost of the warranty was a little over $100. I picked..."
- "Spent 3500 dollars in this store!!! In 6 months Everything is falling apart!!! They claim to have great customer service??? Yeah right!!! The corperate office is saying we Abused our..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "I worked with their San Diego location to obtain a loan for a $500k condo in early 2015. Everything seemed too good to be true so I took my wife's..."
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."