IDEAL FEET INSERTS- worthless product, can't return, walk-fit is much better product
Do not use "Ideal Feet". They do not have a refund policy. You pay about $400 for $5 worth of plastic. I had tried every shoe insert I could find at shoe stores, walmart, academy, thermoformable inserts from my podiatrist, you name it. Endured heel pain and planter fascitis for about 5 years. Tried Ideal_Feet inserts after hearing about them on a radio advertisement. I was desperate for relief. Paid around $400 for the set of stuff they give you. Tried the ideal feet for about 2 months, at first I thought they might be helping, but eventually the pain was worse when using the ideal-feet product.
I gave up on finding anything that helped much. About 2 years later (3 months ago) a co-worker recommended walk-fit. His wife had purchased them for him from bed, bath & beyond or some store chain like that. I bought mine on ebay for $18 including shipping. Felt huge relief within days and now I hardly ever think about the pain in my heel, because it is almost non-existent. I promise you, I have nothing to gain by saying this. I wish someone had told me about walk-fit sooner.
The walk-fit insert comes with 3 different levels of interchangeable arch supports. (Ideal-feet only has one). I would recommend starting out with the smaller one for a couple weeks and then move up a size. I now use the largest arch support, but it takes awhile to condition your feet to be ready to move up to it. Start out wearing the inserts for about an hour the first day, 2 hours the next and gradually work into all day. Your arches will be sore until your feet get conditioned to them.
The insert takes much of the weight off your heel and transfers it to your arch. It also stretches out the arch, which is the most important part of the remedy. I saw some reviews about walk-fit.com regarding their shipping service that wasn't too good. So I would not purchase directly from walk-fit.com but rather through a seller on ebay. There are several. I chose one with good ratings by ebay. Good luck.... it's worth $18 to give $5 worth of plastic a try... not $400.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Same thing happened to me, the day after I had them put in my hair was too frizzy and got tangled literally ever hour, I would run my fingers through..."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "While Don Purdum used to live in Texas less than a year ago, he commissioned my business to do graphic work for his website business. He proceeded to use my..."
- "We bought the new cafe series applicances for our new house. Just after the warranty expires the knobs broke, all of them, they are made of a cheap plastic...."
- "We have a 4 BR home and I actually love seeing my electricity bill. We recommended 15 customers who gave them a try, and those bills are averaged each month,..."
- "I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."