IDEAL FEET INSERTS- worthless product, can't return, walk-fit is much better product
Do not use "Ideal Feet". They do not have a refund policy. You pay about $400 for $5 worth of plastic. I had tried every shoe insert I could find at shoe stores, walmart, academy, thermoformable inserts from my podiatrist, you name it. Endured heel pain and planter fascitis for about 5 years. Tried Ideal_Feet inserts after hearing about them on a radio advertisement. I was desperate for relief. Paid around $400 for the set of stuff they give you. Tried the ideal feet for about 2 months, at first I thought they might be helping, but eventually the pain was worse when using the ideal-feet product.
I gave up on finding anything that helped much. About 2 years later (3 months ago) a co-worker recommended walk-fit. His wife had purchased them for him from bed, bath & beyond or some store chain like that. I bought mine on ebay for $18 including shipping. Felt huge relief within days and now I hardly ever think about the pain in my heel, because it is almost non-existent. I promise you, I have nothing to gain by saying this. I wish someone had told me about walk-fit sooner.
The walk-fit insert comes with 3 different levels of interchangeable arch supports. (Ideal-feet only has one). I would recommend starting out with the smaller one for a couple weeks and then move up a size. I now use the largest arch support, but it takes awhile to condition your feet to be ready to move up to it. Start out wearing the inserts for about an hour the first day, 2 hours the next and gradually work into all day. Your arches will be sore until your feet get conditioned to them.
The insert takes much of the weight off your heel and transfers it to your arch. It also stretches out the arch, which is the most important part of the remedy. I saw some reviews about walk-fit.com regarding their shipping service that wasn't too good. So I would not purchase directly from walk-fit.com but rather through a seller on ebay. There are several. I chose one with good ratings by ebay. Good luck.... it's worth $18 to give $5 worth of plastic a try... not $400.review #165038
You may also like
- "I got my wig today and am FURIOUS!!! I have brain surgery in less than two weeks and am now so upset!! I paid almost $400 for this wig and..."
- "DO NOT BUY THIS IS A SCAM! I have been dealing with these idiots for four months. They claim they are in the US but they are in China. All..."
- "I spent $250 on a blond wig with minimal roots (Reese Witherspoon picture). I received the wig and there is 4 inches of black roots. I contacted the company and..."
- "The pool is very sleek on the inside and doesnt have any hard zones to hurt yourself on. The motor is very quiet and does a very good job in..."
- "Buyers beware, total rip off artists. We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy. After looking at it, It had multiple..."
- "I took a pretty expensive jacket with reflective striping on it to George Wood for embroidery. They sent it to their contractor who does this work for the, They are..."
- "I received my package sealed in an lbc delivery plastic. When i opened it..look what i saw..the connector of the charger is missing......"
- "when i make salad for myself i cull the heavy spines of lettuce as these are unpalatable. in most restaurants this is done and you get the leaf of..."
- "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..."