IDEAL FEET INSERTS- worthless product, can't return, walk-fit is much better product
Do not use "Ideal Feet". They do not have a refund policy. You pay about $400 for $5 worth of plastic. I had tried every shoe insert I could find at shoe stores, walmart, academy, thermoformable inserts from my podiatrist, you name it. Endured heel pain and planter fascitis for about 5 years. Tried Ideal_Feet inserts after hearing about them on a radio advertisement. I was desperate for relief. Paid around $400 for the set of stuff they give you. Tried the ideal feet for about 2 months, at first I thought they might be helping, but eventually the pain was worse when using the ideal-feet product.
I gave up on finding anything that helped much. About 2 years later (3 months ago) a co-worker recommended walk-fit. His wife had purchased them for him from bed, bath & beyond or some store chain like that. I bought mine on ebay for $18 including shipping. Felt huge relief within days and now I hardly ever think about the pain in my heel, because it is almost non-existent. I promise you, I have nothing to gain by saying this. I wish someone had told me about walk-fit sooner.
The walk-fit insert comes with 3 different levels of interchangeable arch supports. (Ideal-feet only has one). I would recommend starting out with the smaller one for a couple weeks and then move up a size. I now use the largest arch support, but it takes awhile to condition your feet to be ready to move up to it. Start out wearing the inserts for about an hour the first day, 2 hours the next and gradually work into all day. Your arches will be sore until your feet get conditioned to them.
The insert takes much of the weight off your heel and transfers it to your arch. It also stretches out the arch, which is the most important part of the remedy. I saw some reviews about walk-fit.com regarding their shipping service that wasn't too good. So I would not purchase directly from walk-fit.com but rather through a seller on ebay. There are several. I chose one with good ratings by ebay. Good luck.... it's worth $18 to give $5 worth of plastic a try... not $400.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "Jared Douglous, v.p of J.S.C known as job shop connection, off polok dr, conroe tx is not at all a machine shop. This company is poorly managed and bends the..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "VinylWorks Canada2174 Barber Dr.Port Colborne, OntarioCanada, L3K 5V5Phone: 905-834-5666Within a few months deck developed a great deal rust (See pictures at www.MyVinylWorksCanada.com click "Pictures" button)Initially, company agreed that was..."
- "theses are the deductions that they made in my CC account. + 08/03/2015 LIVECAREER*resumeNOW $1.35 -- this is the one time dedeuction in order to download the template ONLY!! THE REST ARE INVALID DEDUCTIONS..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "This is what they do to a single mother ! They try kicking my door down looking they my mail slot yelling coming all thru the day/night posing things all..."