IDEAL FEET INSERTS- worthless product, can't return, walk-fit is much better product
Do not use "Ideal Feet". They do not have a refund policy. You pay about $400 for $5 worth of plastic. I had tried every shoe insert I could find at shoe stores, walmart, academy, thermoformable inserts from my podiatrist, you name it. Endured heel pain and planter fascitis for about 5 years. Tried Ideal_Feet inserts after hearing about them on a radio advertisement. I was desperate for relief. Paid around $400 for the set of stuff they give you. Tried the ideal feet for about 2 months, at first I thought they might be helping, but eventually the pain was worse when using the ideal-feet product.
I gave up on finding anything that helped much. About 2 years later (3 months ago) a co-worker recommended walk-fit. His wife had purchased them for him from bed, bath & beyond or some store chain like that. I bought mine on ebay for $18 including shipping. Felt huge relief within days and now I hardly ever think about the pain in my heel, because it is almost non-existent. I promise you, I have nothing to gain by saying this. I wish someone had told me about walk-fit sooner.
The walk-fit insert comes with 3 different levels of interchangeable arch supports. (Ideal-feet only has one). I would recommend starting out with the smaller one for a couple weeks and then move up a size. I now use the largest arch support, but it takes awhile to condition your feet to be ready to move up to it. Start out wearing the inserts for about an hour the first day, 2 hours the next and gradually work into all day. Your arches will be sore until your feet get conditioned to them.
The insert takes much of the weight off your heel and transfers it to your arch. It also stretches out the arch, which is the most important part of the remedy. I saw some reviews about walk-fit.com regarding their shipping service that wasn't too good. So I would not purchase directly from walk-fit.com but rather through a seller on ebay. There are several. I chose one with good ratings by ebay. Good luck.... it's worth $18 to give $5 worth of plastic a try... not $400.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "Noticed this morning 12/25/2015 that we have cracks in the ceiling, walls and baseboards....just sent in report to History Maker Homes....they haven't responded yet, but will give them the opportunity..."
- "I sent this package to the Buyer a week ago, April 16th, 2016.. Buyer recieved package on Monday, April 18th 2016 @ 5:13pm.. I sent 8 emails confirming the shipment,..."
- "The director of School of Permaculture is against LGBTQ. He has posted 'pray away the ***' posts on his facebook and has lost me as a follower because of..."
- "I completely agree with the misleading packaging. I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all...."
- "I recently changed to using the shorter extensions which are better for everyday movement and lighter texture of hair which seemed better to match my very fine hair. First of..."
- "I too went to Aspen Dental. BIG MISTAKE. One deep cleaning and a *** guard came to almost $1800. When it came to the fitting of the *** guard (2..."