1.6K views

In Sept. 2012 I purchased a pair of Ideal Feet orthotics from the store located on North Penn.

across from Penn Square Mall. I bought the life time warranty along with a pair of the athletic shoes that was sold there. Since then I had to have the orthotics replaced twice and there was no problem doing so. However, I need to have them replaced again and I went back to the store just to find out that it was closed.

I knew that it was another Ideal feet store on Portland, so I went there. I was told that since the other store closed, I was basically S.O.L. and I had to purchase another set from this store but they will give it half price since I purchased the life time warranty from the other store. I was now told at the time of purchase that since all of the stores are independent, they do not honor each other's policies.

I spent $600 -$650 for the orthotics and shoes along with pads. Now in order to keep my feet from hurting, I am being forced to spend at least $300 more at another store. You should tell your clients that you do not have reliable business practices when they are making the decision to purchase from you. I am sure not any of your clients knew that each of you are an independent contractor with the same name and all different policies that are not honored across the board.

To me that is bad business. Is there anything that can be done by your company to rectify (fix) this problem.

I see that I am not the only complaint of this type about your company. My name is Charles Shepherd, my email is scharles50@yahoo.com.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: If you pay more we may be albe to help you.

Comments