First, Ideal Feet will not refund your credit card immediately.

Second, Ideal Feet takes a 30% restocking fee. Restocking is no different than trying on a different pair.

Third, they took back the merchandise without giving me a refund after 8 months. Ideal Feet has the item I paid for and they have my money.

Fourth, I don't think the inserts work.

Fifth, I have called several times to be put off. "Refunds are coming the second week of May." Today is July 1, 2014 with no refund. This started in December of 2013.

Ideal Feet should be taken to court in a class action lawsuit.

Had an Experience with Ideal Feet?

Comments

Shelbyville, Kentucky, United States #851505

I will join you.I am out $750!

WIth the promise of a refund since March 2014.No response to my BBB complaint and "Andy" at corporate will not respond to me any more.

Saint Matthews, Kentucky, United States #845273

I agree that somebody should begin a class action lawsuit.I haven't purchased from ideal feet, but I work next door to the location that just closed down on Shelbyville road.

I have seen so many people who have now lost out on hundreds of dollars each, people who had driven for 2 hours just to get to the store, and they have no one to complain to or get their money back from. Some people had just purchased their products not two weeks before they closed. The shadiest thing is that they have completely abandoned the store, haven't got out any of the furniture or products. The property owners cant even reach anyone to get rid of their stuff.

I have never seen a business like this.I feel terrible for anyone who has purchased from them.