2.4

I heard about Ideal Feet on the radio, KRLD 1080. The ad indicated how great the company is and how they take care of customers.

I decided to take the time to write this because I have tried to communicate (phone and email), and I am not getting the results. I cannot seem to get someone at Ideal Feet to pick up the phone and call me. So I am sorry, but this appears to be the only option I have.

I bought $480.55 worth of 2 pairs of inserts in Feb 2013. By Jun 2013 my feet were hurting and they adjusted and provided a new set. I was told when the feet start hurting, it means, most likely, an adjustment is needed. My receipt says “Free adjustments for life on lifetime guaranteed products.” Obviously it was changed once, therefore they are guaranteed and more importantly free adjustments made.

Because my feet are hurting again, I wanted to be retested On Mon, Nov 17, but when I called the Arlington, Texas store, I discovered it is closed. I tried on numerous occasions since Nov 17 and at different times, to call to speak to someone, no results. It is as if there is no such company. I sent an email and a Andy House (per Linkedin, he appears to be the Director of Operations), replied and wrote what is below. When I replied he never answered me, and after two resends he replied. I sent him asking how I can be readjusted, since I bought them and paid almost $500 so I can be retested, I am now told they can just replace but not readjust. That is not what I was sold, that is not what I believe I require, based on my experience June 2013 when they retested and provided new inserts.

Andy wrote… "Each store is independently owned and operated. Not all stores offer the same features, discounts, guarantees, etc. as stated on the website. We have no further affiliation with any store that is closed . If your wishing an adjustment we can put you in touch with other locations in operation. As stated earlier you would have to follow the guarantees and offers of that location."

This company must be going out of business or they don’t care about the many customers who purchased lifetime adjustment products in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We need a better solution than sending the insets via mail and getting the same fit back instead of a readjustment. Also I was told never to take them off, if I send the pairs in, then what do I wear? Obviously none of these is of concern to the gentleman I have been trying to communicate with and he also does not appear to want to pick up the phone and call me. I have provided my cell phone # in the email.

I believe the product has worked for me. But if I cannot get life time help from Ideal Feet then I will need to go to someone else. I want my money refunded if I cannot be retested and readjusted w/in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Driving 4.5 hours to Tulsa, OK or 5 hours to San Antonio, TX is not acceptable.

I would like this resolved ASAP to my satisfaction. Until I get the result I desire, I will keep writing blogs, open a BBB compliant, and also call KRLD 1080 who carried your ad.

AFernando (Dallas, TX)

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Arlington, Texas, United States #958844

855-522-FEET. This is the new tollfree number to Ideal Feet, the San Antonio store location will be re-open Mid April 2015.

I'm Ernest Wallace, and I bought the naming rights to Ideal Feet. I will be honoring all the lifetime warranty out there, now this is not something I'm OBLIGATED to do, it's just the right thing to do.

Garland, Texas, United States #919311

I am in the same situation as you, but paid over 600 for a lifetime. Don't bother coming to San Antonio, Tx, the store is closed too.