We knew that the product was way over-priced, but because they said we would replace them if the arches ever wore down, we paid it anyway.We even sketched the outline of the insert in order to prove, (if needed), that they had not kept the correct measurements.

After 16 months, we decided to have them replaced under their free replacement offer. However - can you believe it!! - the store had up and left the city.

There should be a way to bring this kind of bad business to justice.Why are not the owner's names listed as having defrauded the public.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of arch supports from Ideal Feet. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ideal Feet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ideal Feet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ideal Feet?

Comments

Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Hair Everywhere - Customer Care Review Hair Everywhere "DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS. So yesterday I purchased hair (3 bundles) and was like wow an amazing deal! I was excited. After looking more into the company I realized..." Read more Advocare - Review in Health and Beauty category Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more